The Toolkit offers all the components you need for modeling belt drives, such as many different types of belts, and a wide array of pulleys and rollers. RecurDyn / Belt is the best design tool for simulating and improving belt drive system performance.
- Evaluate 3D belt systems including out of plane conditions
- Dynamic load histories for stress & fatigue analysis
- Refine pulley profiles, belt links and guides
- Evaluate system dynamics:
- Transient conditions at start-up
- High speed failure conditions
- Design tensioning devices to optimize belt tension
- Automatic belt assembly with efficient contact algorithms
- Automatic belt wrapping and tensioning
- Sensors for slip, tension, events and distance
- Belt tension (along any belt span)
- Belt slip (at any specified pulley)
- Pulley loads
- Displacements / flutter (along any belt span)
- Contact forces
Faster Results with The Best MBD Solver Available Today
The state of the art RecurDyn solver is 2 X - 10 X faster than the market leader in MBD software. With RecurDyn you can solve complex 3D belt models in the same time it takes other software to solve a 2D problem.
You can carry out more design iterations in less time: concentrate on improving your design, not on managing software.
The user friendly Graphical User Interface makes creating a belt drive simulation model easy. Pulley and belt cross sections can be defined graphically or through a spreadsheet interface.
Back to RecurDyn Toolkits